We offer full Livery, part livery and DIY livery
- Spacious modern American barn boxes
- Year round turnout available, (subject to adverse weather conditions)
- Paddocks with horse friendly fencing and electric perimeter fencing.
- Water and Electrics.
- Tack and feed storage.
- Hay/Haylage and bedding available.
- Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff with BHSAI manager.
- Additional livery services eg: turnout and bring in, feeding, mucking out, rug changing, clipping, etc.
- Easy access to miles of off road riding on the Black Mountains.
- Ideally situated for the Golden Valley and Brecon & Talybont Hunts.
- BHS approved Livery Yard.
| ||DIY||Full Livery|
|Hay/haylage and bedding available.
Full Livery includes the day to day care of the horse, including grooming changing rugs, turn out/bring in and feeding, and hay/haylage. Bedding and hard feed to be supplied by the owner.
To discuss your requirements please call 01497 847351 or email us on email@example.com